Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How am i going to do this ..


Today i have a discussion with my boss regarding my scope of works and things that i should do for the next 4 months towards my confirmation period. He gave his comments on my current performance and advise on how i should do to improve my works so that the people who criticise me can shut their mouth and see that i can actually do my job.

At first i'm feeling a lil bit down ..well ... you know me ... pantang kena komen ... surely i will think negative .. of myself laa. But later on when he advise and show me the path that i should take and do, it come to my sense that he really had a good intention from his comments. And i really appreciate that.

So after that, i write a list of what i am suppose to do, meet him again and get the clear picture and understanding of what i should do from the list of tasks. And after this, i need to do my work base on this list. Those which is outside from the list, i will try my best to put it aside or ask for my boss advice before i commit to do the unnecessary things.

I actually have till the end of this month to understand and catch up on the issues and project update of the main project that i am suppose to involve. To learn on how to do EVM on that project. And to come out with reporting output of the main project and also other internal projects. The big word "PROJECT ASSURANCE".

Hmmm ..... how am i going to to with this. Pls help me god ... Amenn.

3 comments:

ellyn said...

Lets move it...move it

Fara said...

yup, discussions, understanding and agreement will help us meeting the expectation. All the best yach!!!

Unknown said...

kak mus,

don't worry i know u can do it!!!