Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Facebook Mania

Actually the first time i was introduced to FACEBOOK was from Farra (as usual she will be the info center for me of the new gadget in the internet). Even though i'm from IT line, but i'm not the kind of IT Savvy like i used before. Maybe because of the burden of work and the age factor. Not saying that i'm becoming old nowaday but well ... as time goes by there are other priority that i have to think of rather than this SAVVY SAVVY thing ... hahahaha .. no offence ok to those IT Savvy people out there.


I have created one facebook account 4 months ago using the email account of my previous company since that time i cannot access the free mail especially yahoo. But i did not utilise the facility there since i know that i wont be long at that company. So today when i had a chat with my fren at germany, i try to create another facebook account using my yahoo email account. Tip tap tip tap ... then succeed with the registration process. But when i want to open the facebook i had a problem so i try to open a new window. Then .... i was given a message that the link to facebook is blocked and cannot be accessed during office hours .... ohhh dearrrr ..

I try to login again after office hour but still it is blocked. So there goes FACEBOOK. My email already full with the request from my frens to add them as frens link in my facebook but i cannot add them due to this. Hmmm what a crapped .. hahaha. Do hope tomorrow or the day after that i can login so that i can add all my frens and then get the latest update of them since it has been quite a long time since we see each other.

So there goes the story of FACEBOOK .... BUKU MUKA (translate in Malay .. ehehhe)

No comments: