Friday, November 14, 2008

November Besday




Minggu nih dah jadik macam minggu besday. Starting with my dotter nyer besday on monday. I bought her a big cake to celebrate. Then i share the cake with Maz and Kak Tun. Well because they are the one who sit nearby me and most of all they are the one who always give me support and motivation during my bad times with my ex-LB. Not that i forgot the support from my default 3 advisors, no occay. But the 3 of you are not nearby me so i cannot pass the cake to you mommies .. hahaha .. maybe next time occay we set for a big besday party for Sarah or Lisa then we can share the cakes and cookies together2 ..

Ari nih plak besday my opismate >> Maz, and also my Reban Geng >> Limah. I sent them my besday wish. Limah hope for a baby boy as her besday wish and Maz i think she has her own agenda and wish but i actually does not have the chance to ask what she wish of for her besday as i'm busy attending the project meeting since morning up till noon. I am sure she also hope for a good things to happen. Aminnn.

Also this morning while attending the project meeting as usual on each Friday, i received a message from one of my closest neighbour saying that she had delivered a baby boy. This is her first child. Alhamdulillah at last they were blessed with a child after waiting for nearly 3 years. See what a good news to have on one good day >> Friday.

Later on next 17 is Amirah birthday, my niece whom i stay with during my bachelor day and also the coming 23 will be a birthday for my other niece, Fadlin Nazurah who turn 1, same age as Khalisah.

One of the manager in my office told me this morning, those who get birth in November are said to be a cute person and also a person with good at heart. So to whoever celebrate his/her birthday this month, i wish the person to be happy, blessed with whatever good thing he/she does and all the good things to happen to him/her. ( But i think most of us are good at heart .. right frens ... :D )

So ... today is Friday, tomorrow is Saturday, weekend times, time to spent the quality and happy day with my kids and family. And also, tomorrow there will be a sport carnival at Petronas Permata Training Center, Bangi. I hope i can bring my kids to the carnival and enjoy ourselves there. Cheesee ...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

kak mus,

i do have a very good heart...kih..kih..kih...