Tuesday, November 04, 2008

New Direction

Starting this week, i will be reporting to other HOD. Well ... to my dearest buddies, they know why i was transferred to.Walaupun aku merasa sesangat le berat hati tapi apakan daya, aku cuma laa anak2 ikan kecik (weiii lama betul tak guna istilah anak ikan nih) terpaksa la aku terima dan patuh pada arahan.

Eventhough the reality is hard for me to accept this as i was keen to do the designing task but since SHE decide that i might be too slow for her team, so it is better for me to leave her team rather than leaving this company. Well i assume that is the reason.

Apa pun aku redha. I have to take this positively eventhough aku nih selalunye negative thinking ... huhuhu .. As all my frens saying, take this as a challenge.Ok i will try take this challenge and i pray to god to give me extra strength and intelligence to perform better with the new HOD and the new task.

No comments: