Monday, December 22, 2008

Alahaii Handphoneku ...



Last friday ... i was really sad .. in fact today also i still thinking of it. The stories goes like this


7.00 am - I went down to the kitchen with a basket of my kids' bottle and milk. I took out my handphone, my hubby handphone and his wallet from the basket onto the dining table. Then i picked up my phone and slip it into the bag. (I tot i put it into my handbag).

7.30 am - I picked up my handbag together with the kids nursery bag and directly put them into my car.

7.35 am - We sent the kids to the nursery and then drive back to the house for my husband to get his car for work. I drove my car then to the office.

7.45 am - At the highway, i tried to get my handphone inside my handbag but i couldn't find it. So i assume i might have left it on the table(although i am still sure i already put it in the bag only that i cannot confirm which bag it goes to)

9.00 am to 6.00 pm - Still with the assumption that the handphone is in the kids bag or left on the table.

7.00 pm - Arrive at home, rush into the house and check at the table, no handphone is visible there. Ask my husband, he also have not seen it anywhere in the house. Get the kids' bag and there is no handphone inside. My husband suggest me to go to the nursery and ask the guardian there if they might know about it.

8.00 pm - After prayer and rush dinner, i went to the nursery and ask one of the guardian there if they by chance see or found my handphone.But the answer is really frustrating me. "NO". So i went back home with a frustrating feeling.

The whole night, i search for the handphone inside my house. Keep refreshing the last memories that i could think of where the handphone could be. This handphone is like a part of my life. I bought it in early 2007. I backup all contact infos and important messages from the previous handphone. Then i add all infos of the new contacts, the birthdays of the children of my frens, my nieces and nephews, my sister and brothers, my current and previous colleagues birthday and those who are really dearest to me. The pictures of my kids, their videoclips, the favourite songs. All at once lost in a minute. How careless i am ... i keep saying that words.

Even now i have bought a new one, still i cannot vanish the lost that i felt when i'm losing my handphone .. my Nokia 6300. I have to start collecting all those infos again and am sure it will not be the same anymore.





1 comment:

Fara said...

mana pic hp baru .. :-D