Monday, January 10, 2011

Alhamdulillah ..

Rasanya for the last 2 days keje last week aku cam not in the mood kan .. and my post also confirm on that. Tapi alhamdulillah, by mid day last Friday, some of the things yg make my life miserable that 2 days suddenly been addressed and a lil bit solved with the help of my immediate boss n my bg boss. Thanks to them. Meeting ngan user pun doing quite well.

Then nearly at the end of that day, at the end of the meeting actually. On of the colleague asked me "Have you get the letter?" .. me then asking him back "What letter?? " .. "The **&^%% letter la". Ooops its never cross my mind that the letter will be that soon. But later on back to my place at 22nd Floor, things so quiet and normal as usual. 5 minutes before going back home time, the division boss came back from his meeting and then we heard his footsteps coming with a bunch of letters at his hand.

So that late evening i received my letter. The increment is not so much but anyway i feel blessed and thank god for it. So that letter ends up my moody and miserable day of last week. I went back home with a smile and looking forward for my weekend with family.

3 comments:

ellyn said...

Alhamdulillah....murah rezeki esp for u n family..kengkwn tumpang gembira and bahagia :D

pizli.mw said...

Alhamdulillah.. Hehe..

Mus5h said...

Yeahhh

Elin - u pun tgu jek laa bulan 3 4 nnt.. insyaallah u dpt gak

PW - takpe if u dont get it now, insyaallah ada rezeki for u the other time. Who knows, sumer ni perancangan Allah. Dia tak bagi sekarang but dia mungkin bagi kite later on. So byk2 sabar ye. Abiskan study tu dulu. :D