Thursday, October 23, 2008

So long ... it was so long ago ...

It was so longggg time ago the last time i write a story in this blog space. I wish to make a come back so that i can update my story to be shared with my dearest frens ...

So many things happened in the year 2007 that i sometimes could not even remember some of it. But the best things is i gave birth to a cute little dotter. My second one, and we name her Nur Khalisah.

Apart from that ... one of the sadest thing also happened when i lost my father. Gheee ....This is the most sad things i ever experienced so far. I cannot imagine how i felt that time. I was jobless when my father was sick, and i was just gave birth to my second dotter that i cannot offer myself to take care of him when he was hospitalised. And when i got the news that he had passed away, it really tear my heart. Apa pun kami redha dengan pemergian dia. Semoga allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas rohnya dan semoga dia ditempatkan dikalangan orang2 yg beriman. Amin.

I was jobless for nearly 7 months and on May 2008, alhamdulillah i got an offer to work in a company in PJ. IT company, an international company based in Malaysia. I was having culture shock at first as my whole department is full with staff from India. Like Bollywood and Mollywood dejavu ... But luckily i had experience working with some of Indian expatriate previously so the shock can be minimised ...hahaha ... ( later on i transfer the shock to Fara laa )

I was there for only 3 months as i was offered to join other company. I faced some difficulty here with my lady boss. This is the second dejavu of having this type of lady boss for me. But alhamdulillah, i see that things is getting better now. And i do hope it will getting better and better as i plan to work long here if possible. I'm not the kind of job hopping but if the condition is not good i might have to look for other place. Pray for me my frens as much as i pray for a good things to happen to me and my family. Also to all my frens especially the dearest one (well you know who you are babe) ...

Let 2008 be the good news and good things for me ... 2009 is just around the corner. I hope for a shining day ... a good working place ... and be blessed by the almighty god. AMINNNN...

2 comments:

Fara said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging!!!! yep, we'll always pray for things to turn out great :-) be strong and hang on there!

ellyn said...

Everyone....really do comeback to blogging. I guess, places for us...atleast to share things happened since we r....in diff place...diff time..(tipu je)..
All da best for everyone.