Monday, March 07, 2011

Short Updates

This is basically not a short update for today, it is just a piece of updates based on each days that i passed last week.

28 Feb - This is the last day of one of the nanny at the kids' nursery. I was told about this by her last week. But due to busy with kids not healthy and tonnes of work at the office made me forgot to update here (for the sake of updating my frens who sent their kids there). Since this lady, we called Angah, took a good care of my 3 kids there, it really shocked me when i heard she said that she wanna leave. Really, i felt really sad that i wanna cry the moment i heard bout the news. The reality that nowadays it is really hard to get people to work at the nursery and to really take a good care of the kids made me worried if she left and it takes time to get a new replacement with the same quality. Ohh dear, my dotter will have their sick routine cycle again after this. I have to be prepare with this. Anyway, i would like to say thanks to Angah for taking care of my kids all this while. Hope to see her again one day. Aimy went back with sore eyes for the last 3 days this week due to 1. auntie was not there anymore, 2. only ibu is there which she is not so close, 3. new replacement oredi there but i am convince that she still cannot forget the auntie and cannot accept the girl yet.

1 - 3 March - I have training for these 3 days. ITIL v3 Foundation. Not much to tell. Just the same IT framework training. You need to take exam for certification. Bla bla bla

At the same time, i have to prepare reports for the project and also for the upcoming SC Meeting for the project i've been monitoring the last 2 years. Then ... with new direction of the work due to my current bos's retirement. Feel sad, double sad ... feel tensed .... triple quadruple tensed. If only i am not depending too much with this company to give me the benefits to my children, my family, i would rather find another job that i enjoy working in. Where is that kind of job .. please advice me ....


3 comments:

pizli.mw said...

Angah and Linda memang the best hehe..

Fara said...

haihh pendek sangat nih update! :-)

Mus5h said...

Hhaahaha .. tu laa ... dah nama dia short updates, lunch session pun tak dan nak masukkan. Haa itu satu post lain laa kan.