Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah. At last. Yesterday i received my confirmation letter from HR. Actually the letter was sent to my HOD last week. I was MC that time. I was hoping that i can get the letter on last Friday when i came back to work. But since the HOD PA was on leave, i did not know where the letter was. So i just wait until the boss give it to me.

But actually i was the one who trick the big boss asking the whereabout of my letter. I told him HR ask me to submit the PRD form quickly. But the truth is, i want to see the letter and fill up the form quickly and submit it back to HR before end of this week. Before payday time. The main agenda is actually ... inspite of getting the confirmation .. i need to make sure and to be sure that i am elligible for the "FRUITS" that everybody keep asking me.

Insyallah ... with god wills, i hope to get the "FRUITS". And above all ... i want to say ALHAMDULILLAH, praise to ALLAH again for getting the confirmation.

3 comments:

Fara said...

Tahniah! :D

Anonymous said...

kak mus... congratss....

Mus5h said...

THANKS DEAR ....